Friday, February 10, 2012

VENOMOUS POSSESSION (from Reckless)

VENOMOUS POSSESSION

Sunk your sharp teeth in
And told me how good they felt inside
I thought he should take them out
But the pain was satisfying
My lower back twitched,
as if I was possessed,
Striking the hard floor
Then jolting up and coming to an abrupt stop
Before striking again
You found me dressed in a buttoned-up cartigan
The scent of your venom secretes from my pours
I smell it, pressing my nose to my forearms
You brought me back to life
In the death of a sexually rejected,
insecure girlfriend.
I look in the mirror
in this sexy hotel room and I see
red, erotic scenes in my eyes
My hair untamed
Lips so seductive
I pucker at myself in the mirror
Watching your bare sparkling skin in the background


Photo credit: tylershields.com

No comments: